CLC Block Making PlantLeading Manufacturer of clc block making plant from Coimbatore.
Product Price :Get Latest Price CLC Block Making Plant
are produced by adding millions of micro-sized air bubbles into a cement based mixture. The addition of millions of air bubbles is achieved by using a Proprietary foam generator to produce highly stable and injecting the foam directly into a concrete mixer containing a cement/ fly ash / water slurry. The amount of cement, water fly-Ash and foam included in the lightweight cellular concrete mix design depends on the required properties (i.e. strength, thermal conductivity or durability). Also, depending on the required CLC density and variance, an appropriate mixer is selected. The hardened material consists of small enclosed air bubbles thereby resulting in all light weight stable cellular material with densities ranging from as low 300kg/ m3 to 1800kg/ m3. Good curing gives strength and dimensional stability to bricks. Bricks are cured either by air curing or high-pressure steam curing procedure.
- A single chassis model mobile “CLC” Brick Plant
- Integrated control panel with timer for foam generator
- Easy loading of cement / Fly ash / Sand through hoppers
- The complete plant can be transported in one truck.
- Plant can be erected and commissioned within one day
- The plant requires an only electric power supply and water connection.
- Accurate fast and reliable electronic foam injection.
- Recalibration is not required in change of installation of plant
- Easy disassembling and pre-assembling
- Less investment, less maintenance
- Capacity: 200,000 m³ /yr
- Type: AAC Block Machine
- Brick Raw Material: Sand/Flyash/Lime/Cement/Aluminum/Gypsum
- Method: Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
- Processing: Brick Production Line
- Automatic: Yes
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit